Institute set up by industry professionals (Urbane - The design workshop). Leading Architects, Interior Designers, Specialists as visiting faculty. Guest lectures from industry professionals from across the globe. Visual teaching aids, visits to sites followed by critic sessions and high stress on Art and Design.
- Intense Features are :-
- 1. Simulation of real world problem solving exercises in classroom.
- 2. Enhancing presentation skills of students.
- 3. Special efforts for improving English Language
- 4. Free speech activities, mock sessions and interactive sessions.
- 5. Industry oriented teaching
- 6. Restricted students per class with 15:1 student teacher ratio.
- 7. Strong intern-ship program through professional firms.
- 8. Training on live projects.
- 9. International level exposer through various assignments and presentations.
- 10. Placements with well-known corporate houses and design firms.
- 11. Various Exercises for understanding art through art appreciation.
- 12. Special subjects as Personality Development Programme(PDP), Mock interview sessions to prepare candidates for interviews.